An air filtration system uses complex filters and other technology to attract airborne particles. By placing them inside or near your indoor equipment, air filtration systems will capture particles before they can circulate throughout your home. With an air filtration system from Lennox, you can take care of contaminants such as:
- Animal dander
- Mold spores
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- And many more
Lennox air filtration systems are particularly effective, and offer lots of benefits including:
1. Whole-home filtration with PureAir™: The Lennox collection of air filtration equipment includes a wide range of models for different needs and budgets. Sitting alongside other HVAC equipment in the Signature Collection is the PureAir™ S system, offering some of the best air filtration in the industry.
2. Filters all three types of contaminants: Many other makes and models of air filtration systems prioritize certain types of contaminants, such as germs and bacteria. Lennox offers models that combat all three types: airborne particles like dust and allergens, microorganisms like mold spores and viruses, and even odor or chemical vapor particles.
3. Energy-efficient solution to poor indoor air quality: Since the HVAC system can make up the largest portion of your home’s energy use, energy efficiency is vital. Lennox air filtration systems are some of the most energy-efficient options available, helping you increase comfort while reducing monthly energy bills.
4. Filtration removes unpleasant odors: Indoor air quality is about more than relieving allergies or other breathing problems. While not always harmful, some particles give off foul or nauseating odors. Lennox air filtration removes these particles as well, leaving your home smelling cleaner.
5. Compatible with smart thermostats: Smart HVAC accessories like a smart thermostat can maximize your HVAC system’s potential. Lennox makes sure they offer models of air filtration systems that are compatible with smart HVAC technology like the iComfort® S30 programmable thermostat.