NAVIEN WATER HEATERS WORK QUICKLY AND RELIABLY
When it comes to residential water heaters, many homeowners prioritize speed and reliability. They want an ample supply of hot water, and they want it fast. Luckily, Navien brand tankless water heaters offer all that and more. In fact, they’re the #1 selling model for high-efficiency condensing water heaters across the country!
But what about the storage tank? Won’t the lack of one make having enough hot water more difficult? You may be surprised to learn that high-efficiency tankless models can easily meet modern demands, with a higher degree of efficiency compared to traditional water heaters with a storage tank. With a tankless model, you can expect:
- A continuous flow of hot water: Navien tankless water heaters use natural gas to quickly generate enough heat for a continuous supply of hot water.
- Ultra-high energy efficiency: Boasting UEF ratings up to .96 and ENERGY STAR® certification, these water heaters can help slash your monthly energy bill by a sizeable amount.
- Industry-leading warranties and support: You deserve lasting support for your new water heater. Navien tankless models include a 10-year warranty on heat exchangers, a key component.
- A longer, more reliable life span: With annual routine maintenance, tankless water heaters can easily last more than 20 years.
With several models to choose from, a Navien tankless water heater is a great addition to any home. Talk to your Aspinwall Plumbing & Heating technician to find out which water heater is best for you.
NAVIEN’S RESIDENTIAL BOILERS SUIT HOMES OF ALL SIZES
A furnace isn’t the only way to heat your home in the colder months. Navien residential boilers can generate enough heat for homes of all sizes while taking up to 80% less space than traditional standing floor models. With easy-to-use controls and low noise levels, A Navien residential boiler is worthwhile for many home HVAC systems.
This line of condensing fire tube boilers uses sophisticated fuel control systems to reduce waste and maximize efficiency, with Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency ratings as high as 95%. This means that 95% of the fuel your new boiler uses is efficiently converted into usable heat. Navien residential boilers also come with:
- Variable turndown ratios up to 15:1: The higher the turndown ratio, the more options your boiler has for adjusting its rate of generating heat. Similar to variable-speed furnaces, this technology further improves energy efficiency.
- Wi-Fi compatibility for convenient remote control: Adjust your home’s temperature right from your phone or tablet with a simplified control panel.
- Cascade multiple units for the perfect amount of heating: Cascading is a term used to describe connecting multiple boilers for stronger, more efficient performance. Your Aspinwall technician will be happy to suggest the best way to cascade your new Navien boiler.
- Heat recycling for low emissions and energy efficiency: Navien boilers are designed to capture some of their vented heat for reuse. Not only does this feature lower emissions, but it’s another feature contributing to Navien’s industry-leading energy efficiency.