Spring time is the best time to have your HVAC unit serviced.
It is very important to have proper maintenance done on your HVAC system to ensure the longevity of your equipment. Many people feel that changing the filter is the only work that needs to be done, this is simply not the case. Aspinwall performs a complete system analysis of the entire cooling system, checking the overall performance of both your indoor and outdoor unit.
Indoor & Outdoor Unit Check for Summer Operation Includes:
- Inspect and clean blower assembly (includes blower housing, blower wheel and motor)
- Check fan motor and replace fan belt if necessary
- Inspect evaporator coil, drain pan and condensate drain lines. Clean as needed
- Inspect control box, associated controls, wiring and connections
- Replace Air Filters
- Inspect conditioned airflow system (ductwork) – check for leaks
- Monitor system starting characteristics and capabilities
- Listen for abnormal noise
- Monitor air conditioning and heat pump systems for correct refrigerant charge
- Measure outdoor dry bulb temperature
- Measure indoor dry and wet bulb temperature
- Measure high and low side system pressures
- Measure temperature rise and adjust airflow as needed
- Check vent system for proper operation
- Monitor system for correct line and load volts/amps
- Provide recommend repairs or replacement as necessary
Do you live in a condo building?
You could benefit from our discounted service agreement plans. We offer preventative maintenance days and provide discounts to condo owners that take advantage of our program. We discount our services as more and more owners living in the same complex sign-up!