Experienced Quincy Heat Pump Installations
Your heating and cooling system is only as good as the company who installs it. When you need heat pump installation in Quincy, MA, choose the local HVAC professionals South Shore has trusted since 1972.
It can feel stressful to have to replace your heat pump, but it doesn’t have to be. Our experienced team makes the whole process easy, from helping you select the right model to installing it. Our family is committed to keeping yours comfortable, and we’re proud to be recognized with a Quincy Award for outstanding customer service.
Between special offers and financing for qualified customers, getting a new system may be more reasonable than you think it is. Ready to get started? Call us at 833-501-3133 to request your free estimate today!
6 Signs You Need Heat Pump Installation
1. Your Heat Pump Needs Expensive Repairs
Needing heat pump repair every now and then is normal, especially as your heat pump gets older. But when you need major repairs, like replacing the compressor, it’s time to start thinking about replacement. We recommend getting a new heat pump system when repairs are more than half the cost of a new one.
2. Your Heat Pump is Unreliable
You shouldn’t have to worry that your heat pump won’t turn on. Or that it’ll quit working on the hottest or coldest day of the year. A new heat pump is less likely to malfunction or break down.
3. Your Heat Pump Runs Constantly
If you don’t change your air filter often or have neglected routine heat pump maintenance, your system may struggle to heat and cool your home. A dirty heat pump has to work harder and may turn on and off frequently to avoid overheating. Eventually this can lead to breakdowns and replacing your heat pump much sooner than normal.
4. Your Electrical Bill Keeps Going Up
An older heat pump can be an energy hog, as well as one that short cycles. With an energy-efficient ENERGY STAR®-certified heat pump, you’ll stay more comfortable while keeping energy bills under control.
5. Your Home Feels Uncomfortable
Your heat pump becomes less efficient as it ages. As a result, it might struggle to reach your desired temperature. And you might find your home feels too humid or has hot and cold spots.
6. Your Heat Pump is Making Weird Noises
It’s normal for your heat pump to make noise when it heats and cools your home. But some sounds aren’t normal, like banging, grinding, buzzing or gurgling. They can be a sign that your heat pump needs an expensive repair.
Benefits of Getting a New Heat Pump
A new heat pump can replace your traditional HVAC system, like a gas furnace and central air, and help you save money on energy costs. Air source heat pumps heat and cool by transferring heat, making them incredibly energy efficient. Here are a few more benefits of installing one or upgrading your old system:
- Better comfort. You’ll find your home will be much more comfortable with a new heat pump. Some models feature variable-speed blowers, which keep air moving to minimize drafts and maximize savings.
- Improved energy efficiency. Upgrading to an ENERGY STAR® heat pump can save you up to 20% on heating and cooling costs. And staying on top of maintenance means your heat pump will typically consume 10-25% less energy than one that’s neglected.
- Smart thermostat compatibility. Your new heat pump works with the latest technology, like a smart thermostat. These thermostats learn your temperature preferences and create an energy-efficient schedule to match. You’ll also be able to adjust settings with your phone from just about anywhere.
Request Your Free Quote for Heat Pump Installation Today
At Aspinwall, we make it affordable and stress-free to upgrade your heat pump. We proudly partner with Lennox®, a brand known for its innovation, energy efficiency and longevity. And as your local Lennox Premier Dealer™, you can count on a quality installation process from start to finish. Call us at 833-501-3133 to request your free estimate today!