The Lennox Comfort Shield Warranty Program
Comfort Shield is an extended warranty plan designed to cover items that typically are not covered by the Original Equipment Manufacturer’s Standard Limited Warranty, like labor, refrigerant and trip charges.
Flexible Coverage Options
Comfort Shield’s warranty options include coverage terms from two to ten years from the installation date. And, select Comfort Shield plans can be purchased up to five years after the date of installation. Plus, the warranty is fully transferable (at no additional cost) should you sell your home.
Your Comfort Shield Plan Can Include:
- Refrigerant coverage
- Full unit replacement options
- Initiate service request at any time
Comprehensive Coverage for Heating and Cooling
The Lennox standard limited warranty may cover parts for up to ten years and does not include labor—which can be up to 80% of a repair. Comfort Shield is available on the following Lennox products:
- Air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- Air handlers
- Residential packaged units (up to 5-ton capacity)
- Mini-split systems (heat pumps and air conditioners only)
Plan for the Unexpected
Comfort Shield coverage helps protect against unforeseen costs associated with service and repair. Additionally, Comfort Shield plans do not charge you a deductible.
Preventive Maintenance for Improved System Longevity
Annual maintenance of your HVAC system is important and may be required to maintain uninterrupted warranty coverage. Preventive maintenance delivers several benefits:
- Regular maintenance keeps the system running at peak efficiency and increases the lifespan of the equipment
- Regular servicing by your Lennox Dealer can help detect any potential issues before they arise
- Original Equipment Manufacturer’s Standard Limited Warranty and extended warranty may be void without routine maintenance
Innovation, Quality and Comfort
At Lennox, we are dedicated to providing you with the most innovative and highest quality HVAC products on the market. And, our Lennox Dealers are committed to meeting your comfort needs.